Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

.::sEcRet pRojEcT ^_^::.

last nite i had a sleepover at k.fifi's place...actually,we had something to do,our project yg tergendala last week..tapi kan sudah2 nyer,x terlaksana gak projek tu mlm td...haha..when i woke up this morning,k.fifi asked me to have one more night here n she said tonight kitorg kene wat gak projek tu...projek ape la ni kan...hehe...

today,i'm going to Wester Supermarket again...i've nothing to buy but my frenz da ajak so,pegi je la..lagipun xtau nk wat pe pun kat umah ni...huhu...

petang ni kalo x hujan,plan nk pegi jogging ngan k.pepo..da 2 ari x jogging coz hujan...perubahan musim kot...ehmm...

...HaVe a NiCe wEekENd...

3 smile at me ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

akirasuri said...

Uit!
Projek apa ni..
Hahak!
:D

SoFie NuR said...

akirasuri,

SECRET tetap SECRET..hehehehe

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.