Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

.::MerEpeKs...::.

today i started wearing my new sunglasses since it was hot outside there...hehe...my classmates especially the boys teased me when they saw me wearing it...ade2 je la diorg nih..ish..they like to tease me since i'm the youngest in the group...yeah..

how is it?!! haha...gediks...^_^


this evening as usual i'm going to the track for jogging n playing futsal...yesterday i juz had a jog since my friends didn't come...so,no futsal for yesterday...today i hope they will come coz i rather play futsal than jogging...haha...

the place where i used to play futsal n jog...

2 smile at me ^_^:

annah said...

ure the youngest among others ekhh.
biase la tu, org tue suke mgusikk budak kecik.hihi!
yehh,protect ur eyes.its good!

SoFie NuR said...

annah,

yeah...u're right...for protection of my eyes...

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.