Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

glad to be home n HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!

it's really good to be home...yesterday as i stepped out from the hospital i felt like i was in a bit 'jakun'..just like i was living in the prison before even though it took only 8 days n 8 nights in the hospital..rasenye kalau kena duduk lagi lame ada kes tunjuk perasaan kot yang akan berlaku kat hospital tu..hehe..well..glad to be home..yesterday after sampai je bilik n wani pegi kelas, i terus capai laptop,duduk atas katil n started to watch The Amazing Race until the end...lepas gian punya pasal..haha..

***********************************

HARI INI HARI GURU....

n of course my beloved n the most important 'tok guru' in my life are my mom n my dad..my mom used to be my teacher especially in english language..she's really good at literature but when it comes to science n maths,my dad will be my teacher...n banyak lagi tunjuk ajar yg my parents curahkan selama ni dalam apa jua bentuk..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TEACHING ME
how to walk
how to smile
how to wear a shirt
how to talk nicely
how to eat properly
how to be a better person
how to handle a problem
n much much more...
tak terbalas jasa kalian n hanya Allah yang mampu membalasnya..


di kesempatan yang ada ni,i wanna wish HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL MY TEACHERS...

~ to my teachers in the kindergarden - thank you for teaching me even though during that time i was like a 'chipsmore' - kejap ade kejap takde...hehehe...

~ to my teachers in Pusat Pengajian Taman Islam (standard 1 - form 1) - i've learnt a lot from you guys...thank you so much....

~ to my teachers in Sekolah Menengah Agama Al-Falah (form 2 - form 3) - terima kasih diucapkan atas kesabaran kalian dalam membimbing kami semua....

~ to my teachers in MRSM Kuala Terengganu (form 4 - form 5) - especially to my homeroom teacher Mr. Yunn yang paling banyak melayan kerenah...mentang2 la i was the youngest among all...thank you so much...kepada cikgu2 yang lain,terima kasih diucapkan...tanpa kalian,i think i won't be here....

~ to my teachers in Crimea State Medical University (pre-med 2004 - 4th year 2009) - thanks a lot for teaching me medicine...insyaAllah i'll try my best to be a good doctor in the future...ameen...still have 2 more years to go....

nak cakap pasal guru2 ni,ramai lagi yang terlibat dalam membimbing diri ini secara langsung atau secara tidak langsung....TERIMA KASIH diucapkan kepada semua...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS OUT THERE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

7 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

Thanks for the wish .

All the best in your studies and always love your teachers wherever you are.

zino said...

sangat betul..
ibu bapa merupakan guru kita yg pertama.. kalau zino dulu kena masukkan nama nenek.. sebab masa kecil duduk dengan dia..

bagus la dah kembali sembuh..

duOne_sTarz said...

salam hari guru nye...

FabulouswithAs said...

alhmdlh u da kua spital..take care..!!!

suealeen said...

Sofie.. Sekolah Menengah Agama al-Falah ni di mana ye? Macam familiar je

hunny said...

sofie, wut happen darl? r u recovering now? sorry lama x jenguk ur blog br dpt tau u were admitted to the hosp hr tuh. so how's ur condition now?

mommy said...

without teachers, we won't be here today

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.