Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2009

today is my 22nd birthday ^_^


1st August 1987
the day i was born into this world....
the day i saw my mom's n my dad's faces..

1st August 2009
after 22 years...
here it comes again..


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ME
may His blessing is always be mine
AMEEN

8 smile at me ^_^:

zino said...

selamat hari lahir semuga panjang umur murah rezeki dan di permudah segala urusan...

amin

silversarina said...

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY !!

I'm so proud to have you to be my daughter ... may all your wishes come true . Don't forget to always seek guidance from THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH and be the most pious doctor InsyaAllah.

Kak Elle said...

Happy birthday Sofie semoga impian tercapai insya'allah.

So come next year nurses day I will remember its your birthday too as well as my niece Adriana.

FaAtip said...

Bestnyer tarikh birthday diaaaa....1st August....senang nak ingat.......:)

Megat Amir Danish said...

happy birthday to you!

hope God blessing you..

x de adiah la na bg..
gaji x masuk masuk..
hehe

SoFie NuR said...

zino,

thanks for the wish...


**************************

silversarina,

toche toche...hihi..

SoFie NuR said...

auntie elle,

let's celebrate my birthday n nurses day together next time...hihi


****************************

auntie fa,

hehe...senang kan nak ingat my birthday...

SoFie NuR said...

danish,

thanks for the wish..

alaaaa...nak hadiah jugak :p

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.