Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

.::i CaN't bEaR iT aNymORe...::.

yeah..i wasn't feeling well for the whole week starting last Monday...i had headache,nausea,vomiting n also diarrhea...i couldn't eat anything coz i felt a bitter taste in my throat...i didn't go for classes on Monday n i juz laid down n slept on my bed...my head was really painful n the nausea really made me feel uncomfortable at all...ehmm...

i dunno what was wrong with me but i think it's because of foods coz during last weekend,i ate a lot..surely my body couldn't bear those different kind of foods simultaneously...haha...


today i feel better..my appetite is back..no bitter taste..no headache..no nausea..no diarrhea..but tonight wani wat makan2 utk satu kelas...haha..makan2 lagi..but i've alrealy told wani that i won't eat a lot coz i'm not fully recover yet..i'm scared i'll suffer again...uhhh...

3 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

Small body must only eat a little.. take care ...

mommy said...

tula..makan x ingat dunia..
nanti makan banyak2 lagi..hehe
take care

SoFie NuR said...

silversarina,

yeah..i must eat juz a little coz my body can't bear a lot of foods...haha


*******************************

princess,

nk wat camner...br pas exam la katekan...haha...xde penyakit pegi cari penyakit..x pasal2 merana seminggu....huhu

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.