Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

.::tired..::.

Juz came back home..right now i feel so tired after all..juz imagine..4 lectures in a row per day n tomorrow there will be 5 lectures,starting from 8 am till 4.30 pm in the evening..oh God..

This morning i made a phone call to msia..talked to zaid,mimi n mama..it was very pleasure to hear their voices..proudly mimi told me she didn't skip fasting yet..n mimi even told me she wants 5 duit merah n 10 duit hijau..that means all together will be RM100..uik..kalah tokey nampaknye mimi ni..kite dulu 3 duit merah je..hihi

today i'm going to cook nasi goreng je coz lauk sweet sour ikan semalam still ade lagi..i must eat a lot today coz tomorrow will a hard day for me...i hate it but i have to face it..isk..isk..

1 smile at me ^_^:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Здравствуйте, меня Love блоге.
К сожалению, не писать больше, но мой русский это плохо.
Обнимать из Португалии


Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.