Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2007

.::Happy FaTheR's DaY::.


MY DAD
he is my father
forever n ever
I LOVE YOU

he is very loving father...i dunno how he can be as good as he is...ingat lg dulu mase kecik2,my bro n i were very naughty n i dunno how my dad leh tahan ngan kerenah kitorg...hehhe...tp kekadang tu mmg kene rotan jugak...sape suruh nakal sgt..padan muka...:p

he is very good,kind-hearted n very helpful father...my dad was also my teacher..i learned maths,chemistry,physics from him..he is engineer...i think my dad la yg ajar smpai faham sume...mase form 4 dulu,i duduk asrama then mase tu memang rase cam susah sgt nk blaja..ye la..dulu time duk umah kalo x paham,senang nk tanye...but my dad sanggup dtg sekolah i after blk keje semata2 nk ajar i all the science subjects...dah la my school 2 n half hour from home...mesti penat...tp yg paling x tahan,when my dad taught me,i used to cry n cry n cry when i didn't understand something but sometimes cam sesaje je nk nangis...i dunno why...(T_T)...but TQ dad for teaching me...without u,i can't be here...

now,here in simferopol,i really miss my dad...when i didn't understand the subjects,i told myself "bestnye kalo ayah de kat cni..."

i know he wanna see us succeed n he even gives his support in whatever we do n wherever we are...

bile dikenang pe yg my dad dah buat utk kitorg sume,mmg x terbalas rase sume jasanya..


TQ so much for being such a wonderful father to us...


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

1 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

Very touching !!!

He's the best DAD ever......

May God bless him forever....

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.