Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

.::I've BeeN TaGGed::.

I was tagged by Loveujordan. BY 26th August ( Uncle Idham's birthday ) he's planning to to have 100 bloggers who complete this meme and each meme is worth RM127 and 100 ~ RM10000 which he will donate to this orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.


1. A person is only as good as .......

  • he/she makes me smile

2. Friendship is always ......

  • great and so precious

3. To love is to........
  • care about someone

4. Money makes me......

  • happy

5. I miss ......
  • my school life

6. My way of saying I care is by .....

  • doin' something that makes others happy

7. I try to spread love and happiness by......

  • being nice to the others

8. Pick the flowers when.......

  • when they are nice

9. To love someone is to.........

  • feel great bout him n accept him as he is

10. Beauty is.....
  • not the external appearance

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was......
  • i met my new lovely frenz in the new school

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.......

  • not at the age yet...i'm 20 now

13. I am most happy when .......

  • others make me laugh n care bout me

14. Nothing makes me happier than .......

  • being succeed

15. If I can change one thing, I will change.......

  • it into a good one

16. If smiles were......

  • to make others happy
....then
  • i'll smile as i used to be

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could........

  • be with the others

18. If you want to .....
.
  • be happy
....then you have to
  • make others happy too

19. Money is not everything but.......

  • i need money to live...v(^o^)v

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is......

  • my dad went to my school to teach me addmaths,physics n chemistry...(T_T)

21. I smile when........

  • i'm happy

22. When I am happy, I.......

  • smile n sing quietly while walking.......lalalalala

23. If only I don't have to ......
,
  • study
then...
  • i'll travel around the world throughout the life....hihi

24. The best thing I did yesterday was....

  • i hug my mom at the airport

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title

  • "smile n peace.....v(^o^)v"

26. One thing I must do before I die is.....

  • to be a good muslimah...(^_^)

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ........

  • i've done something that makes others happy........v(^_^)v


v(^o^)v
...............peace n smile...............v(^o^)v

5 smile at me ^_^:

mommy said...

ish apsal byk yang same nie..tiru nie.heh heh
nasib baik org x publish lagi..^_^

Unknown said...

sofie nur...:)

thank you thank you...1000X :)

nice thoughts u have...
itu number 23 tu...hehehehe....kan kan....if only la kan...hehehe, but u know la that is not possible la....study tu kena la ...susah2 dulu, senang2 kemudian...so best wishes from ncle in ur studies...enjoy!

and yes, ur number 27...so true...ur participation is making me happy..and nanti...kita akan bind kan these meme..dan bagi kepada orphanage tu...ramai lagi yg happy...

:)

uncle idham

SoFie NuR said...

princess,

xde idea lain ke...kalo same,kirenye mu tiru ana la...

v(^o^)v


*************************************

uncle idham,

hehe...if only je (angan2 yg mmg tak kan kesampaian)...tp pe2 pun mmg kene study gak utk mase depan...

v(^o^)v

silversarina said...

loveujordan,

Thanks for answering the tag.... it's a litlle thing we do to make a big day for others, InsyaAllah.

SoFie NuR said...

loveujordan,

yeah...u're right...

v(^o^)v

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.