Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

.::BBQ...BBQ...yummy::.

i just came back to my room coz just now,i had BBQ with my usrah team behind the 5th hostel..we ate chicken,sausages,mashed potatoes n french fries...yummy...best...hihihi... we had fun together but it's so sad because none of us had brought our camera coz we forgot to charge the batteries...(T_T).. but it's ok coz although we had no pictures,i'll remember our time that we spent together n put them inside my heart forever..(^_^)...

maybe next year we'll do the BBQ again in the different places like Marino Lake or Red Cave..sure i'll bring my camera with me...v(^_^)v...
i really had fun today n this evening i'll play basketball or jog at park with my friends like yesterday...yeah..!!!

1 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

salam,
tak nampaklah tulisan kuning ni..... ke internet explorer je nampak kuning ???

have a nice weekend !!

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.