Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

.::ehmmm..::.

arini xde pe yg best but this morning i went to the class quite late coz i had a problem with my printer n today i must pass up my work to the teacher..hahaha..that was medinfo class..i really don't like this class coz it's such a stupid subject n the teacher never teaches us how to do the exercises in the computer n she teaches only one student n we juz heard it from our places...

but once i was really mad at her coz i didn't know how to do the exercises...after that incident,when she saw me i couldn't do the work,she came to me n taught me..hahaha...cikgu kat sini mmg salu nk kene gertak ckit...

today was the last class for medinfo n next week will be the exam..thank God...habis jugak akhirnya n tomorrow we'll have another "subjek bodoh" class...ehmmm...

this evening i wanna rework my PT class n i think the teacher will ask us to do some jogs...hope so..(^_^)..

1 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

salam dear,

mak oooiiii, what a strong girl..jogged all 2km away.... next time around in amman, let's jog/walk in and around , up and down our hilly area, I'll be your coach....... :P

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.