Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

.::wat a warm FriDaY::.

today i've started my day quite ok..i had my top anat class n i was really enjoy in dat class coz today i've an excellent marks...huhu...there's been a long time i didn't get it...tq teacher...

but this afternoon around 2pm,we're having a russian class...wat a very boring class coz it seems like the teacher like to torture us by giving us a lot of exercises n she always asks us to read the text one by one..everytime we would "curse" her n every moment we feel like we wanna run away from her...hahaha...she's been our teacher since we've been a 1st year student...now we're in the end of our 2nd year n it has been 2 years she has taught us...but for me,i think my russian's graph has been inversely proportional throughout the year...hehehe...coz her class wasn't that much interesting and she likes to say that russian language is also important as the other subjects like anatomy,physiology n biochem...ehmmm...but she likes me very much coz i always ok in answering her questions n she says that i'm like her "medicine"...so,if i didn't come to class,she never scolded me..hihihi..

ehmm...this evening around 6pm,i'm goin' to play basketball even though i ain't that tall but i still can throw a ball into the basket or doing some jogs wif my frenz at park...hihii...everyone wanna reduce their weight so that they can eat a lot of foods in Malaysia during this summer holiday,excluding me coz i don't eat that much of foods n if i do,i feel like my whole body is goin' to burst...hehehe...

tonite,we're havin' Qiamullail n some forums talking bout ISLAM in our surau n hope Allah will bless our programme..InsyaAllah..


0 smile at me ^_^:

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.