Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

.::WhaT a HoT SuNnY DaY::.

Today is sooooo HOT...this morning around 11am i went to book "rinak" with k.fifi to buy some pens,files n DVD-R...we went there juz bout half an hour but my face was juz like a "waxy face" which was goin' to melt under the burning sun...hahaha...

after we went there,i thought that i wanna go somewhere else to enjoy my weekend but due to this situation,i've decided to go back home n i think my face juz had a sunburn...(T_T)...

it's ok...although i can't go anywhere but last nite,i slept at my friend's place n we watched a new malay ghost movie "cermin"...actually i really don't like to watch that kind of movie coz for me,it's not fun n juz waste my time...then,last nite i juz watched it a bit n at the same time,i read my physio's notes...2 in 1..huhu...

2 smile at me ^_^:

silversarina said...

sunburn....emmm ..don't get too burnt....nanti tak kenal dah you bila balik cuti...hehehe

mommy said...

huhu i don't like that kind of movie too..
actually never watched it..^_^

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.