Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

.::My liTtLe PiNKy BaRbie MiMi..v(^o^)v::.

Mimi...my sweetheart..being so pinky barbie is a part of her life..hihihi..she loves pink very much n she likes to act as a barbie mimi...once she talks,i don't see any full stop come out from her mouth..hahaha..


last time,when i knew my mom was pregnant,i was the only one in my family who didn't like it coz that time i was 15 n i thought it's not fun having a baby in the
family whose members were already growing up..hahaha..what a thinking..

but after my mom had delivered a cute baby,everything had changed...after finishing my boarding school,i just stayed at home taking care of my little mimi..during that time, i was so close to her... she likes to pose like a barbie doll model n she doesn't even shy to do any pose even though being in the crowd places...hahaha..



here in simferopol,i always miss her n everytime i go out,i see cute pinky
things n i say to my frenz i'm gonna buy this n that for my barbie mimi eventhough i buy nothing actually coz those things are very expensive here n my frenz will laugh at me...hahaha...

after all,she's being a sweetheart in my family...LOVE her so much...

3 smile at me ^_^:

mommy said...

betul tu..duk jauh nie salu teringat kat mimie..my sweetheart a.k.a my love a.k.a honey pie sugar plum..

ish untungnye mimie..sume org sayang die..^_^

silversarina said...

hi sofie comel (perasanlah tu ),

mimi tambah tembam lepas baik demam, cakap arab mak oiii, kalah Maram..beret bukan main....

memang rindu kalau dia pergi sekolah rasa sunyi je... :)

FabulouswithAs said...

hai sofie..xpnh jumpe lg..maya da pnh jumpe..huhu xpe jumpe kt blog jek..

ala bce entry nih terigt kt hana' my sis...huhu sebaye mimi gak..suke pinky gak..segale2 nk pink..huhu
dlu mase my ummi pregnant die pon terkjot..igtkan da xde adek lg..

tp skg bes jek..bes lyn die..xberenti pot pet pot pet pot pet dak tuh...haha

.:| FEEL THE BEAT |:.